I am really happy that I can finally review, or better said, show and present you one of my favorite items made by SSO/SPOSN. The Bober (Бобер = Beaver) assault backpack has become my constant companion in my daily life and on the weekend battlefields. It also displaced the “sack” like EastPak from my high school times I had used until now.
After waiting month after month and dying in excitement, I finally got my hands of one of these fine Russian SSO/SPOSN (ССО – Союз Спец Оснащение) made assault backpacks.
First of all the dry facts about this versatile backpack:
- Medium sized assault backpack with a capacity of 45 liters
- One large chamber (accessible from the top and bottom)
- Two side pockets and two back pockets
- Wide shoulder straps with quick release
- Sturdy and comfortable main belt
- Backpack made of waterproof cordura
- Extra straps on top, bottom and both sides for attaching additional equipment